Everything your patients need for the best results in post-op care! Find out why over 51%* of podiatrists use AmeriGel® following nail surgery.
Amerigel® Post-Op Surgical Kits bring the next level of post-operative care directly to the patient. Packaged for continuous 30-day post-operative care, the Post-Op Kit provides you with cost-effective convenience while giving you doctor control of consistent, compliant results following matrixectomies, wound debridement, wart removal and post-operative wound care.
Amerigel® is proven bactericidal against 51 gram + and – microorganisms, including MRSA and VRE. Amerigel® kills 99.2% of MRSA within 24 hours.
- Neutralizes phenol
- Broad Range Antimicrobial/Antifungal – fights and prevents infection
- Provides an antimicrobial barrier at the wound site
- Autolytic debrider
- Reduces healing times by 20-50%
- Reduces potential complications in healing
- Oakin® in AmeriGel® proliferates proteins to the wound site, replacing denatured proteins caused by a chemical burn.
- Eliminates soaking
- Reduces healing times
- Cost effective – saves your patients time and money.
- Professionally packaged
Each Kit Contains a 30-Day Supply:
- 1 oz. tube AmeriGel® Wound Dressing
- 4 oz. bottle Amerigel® Wound Wash
- 30 ea. 1″ x 3″ Latex-free Fabric Bandages
- 30 ea. 4-ply Non-woven 2″ x 2″ Gauze Pads
Deep Cover Nail Polish
Deep Cover Nail System™ was developed using all-natural ingredients, such as tea tree and peppermint oils, as well as seven homeopathic ingredients, which have been known to be effective in fighting nail fungus and strengthening soft, brittle nails. Add to that Homeopathic Medessence™ a special ingredient developed by Deep Cover System LLC, which contains ingredients with anti-fungal attributes and is soft enough to be contained within the most contemporary and high-quality nail colors.
Developed by highly trained certified physicians and laboratory specialists, Deep Cover Nail System™ and its skin care line work because they are all-natural skin care and cosmetic lines designed to make the appearance of your nails beautiful and your legs feel soft and supple.
Medicare Diabetic Shoes Program- Visit our Shoe Store in Allentown.
Shoes for diabetic patients are made of special protective inserts and soft shoe materials to accommodate for conditions such as neuropathy (numb feet), poor circulation, and foot deformities (bunions, hammertoes, etc.). The shoes decrease the chance of foot sores (ulcers) which can be caused by friction and pressure. This may lead to infection, gangrene, or even amputation.
- The foot and ankle surgeon may measure the diabetic patient’s foot and have the shoes made at a specialty laboratory. In some cases he/she will give the patient a prescription to have the shoes custom-made.
Dr. Jill Pads
Dr. Jill’s Foot Pads has become a ONE stop source for all foot pads: felts, foams, moleskin and gels for painful feet. We offer a wide selection of foot pads and padding supplies.
If you have never had toenail fungus then you have no idea how big of a problem it could be. But if you have then you can easily relate to the embarrassment that is felt by having darkened toe nails that anyone could easily notice. This problem is often the result of coming into contact with bacteria on a bathroom floor for example. In any event, the problem starts with a slick darkening of your toe nails and eventually as the fungus progresses you will find that your nails become darker and darker to the point where you, as well as others may believe that they are in risk of falling off.
Formula 3 fungus treatment is a topical treatment and cream that is applied directly to the area and goes to work on the infection. All you need to do is clean the area and paint on the treatment. The fungus does not go away right away but takes about 5-10 weeks to fully go away.
PA Foot and Ankle Orthotics
The PA Foot and Ankle orthotic is a semi flexible orthotic that is made with a 2mm ¾ poly pro shell. This insole has a 1/8 inch cushion layer of EVA and Neolone through the arch and heel with a 1/16 inch Neolone throughout the forefoot. All of our Sport Zs come standard with a poron plug for heel spurs and pain as well as a heel cup for control.
Our orthotics are modeled after custom orthotics and is a very comfortable, cost effective device for those needing temporary relief that are unable to tolerate more rigid devices. These have a very low profile, which enables it to fit comfortably in most low depth shoes.
Custom Functional Foot Orthotics
Orthotics, also known as orthoses, refers to any device inserted into a shoe, ranging from felt pads to custom-made shoe inserts that correct an abnormal or irregular, walking pattern. Sometimes called arch supports, orthotics allow people to stand, walk, and run more efficiently and comfortably. While over-the-counter orthotic are available and may help people with mild symptoms, they normally cannot correct the wide range of symptoms that prescription foot orthoses can since they are not custom made to fit an individual’s unique foot structure.
Orthotic devices come in many shapes, sizes, and materials and fall into three main categories: those designed to change foot function, those that are primarily protective in nature, and those that combine functional control and protection.
Rigid orthotic devices are designed to control function and are used primarily for walking or dress shoes. They are often composed of a firm material, such as plastic or carbon fiber. Rigid orthotics are made from a mold after a podiatrist takes a plaster cast or other kind of image of the foot. Rigid orthotics control motion in the two major foot joints that lie directly below the ankle joint and may improve or eliminate strains, aches, and pains in the legs, thighs, and lower back.
Soft orthotics are generally used to absorb shock, increase balance, and take pressure off uncomfortable or sore spots. They are usually effective for diabetic, arthritic, and deformed feet. Soft orthotics are typically made up of soft, cushioned materials so that they can be worn against the sole of the foot, extending from the heel past the ball of the foot, including the toes. Like rigid orthotics, soft orthotics are also made from a mold after a podiatrist takes a plaster cast or other kind of image of the foot.
Semi-rigid orthotics provide foot balance for walking or participating in sports. The typical semi-rigid orthotic is made up of layers of soft material, reinforced with more rigid materials. Semi-rigid orthotics are often prescribed for children to treat flatfoot and in-toeing or out-toeing disorders. These orthotics are also used to help athletes mitigate pain while they train and compete.
Keryflex Nail Restoration System
The KeryFlex™ System is a product offering of Pod-ADvance, Inc. Pod-Advance uses high-quality synthetic resins from Wilde Corporation of Germany.
Composite Patented Resin Gel
- Insoluble to water
- Seals prepared nail bed
- Available in three colors: pastel, clear and natural
- Responsive to a specific wavelength of ultraviolet light
- Creating a flexible, nonporous artificial nail, allowing remaining natural nail to re-grow
- Providing optimal cosmesis during oral antifungal therapy
- Providing optimal cosmesis for non-treatable dystrophic nail disorders
- Looking and feeling completely natural
- Delivering a variety of hues to match natural nail bed
- Unaffected by acetone, nail polish, detergents
Medic Ice resolves the shortcomings of other formulas with an advanced combination of healing ingredients, natural herbs, essential oils and minerals, in a deeper penetrating hydro-gel with 7% menthol that targets pain receptors and soothes aching muscles. Medic Ice is quick-absorbing, non-staining, non-sticky, non-greasy and has a pleasant scent, while gliding on easily, moisturizing the skin leaving a silky feel maximum support and cushioned comfort.
- Radiofrequency Nerve Ablation
- Shower Cast Bag
The SteriShoe® sanitizer is an innovative foot care product that provides a healthier environment for your feet by sanitizing the inside of your shoes. It’s clinically proven to be effective in killing up to 99.9% of problematic microorganisms!
Using germicidal ultraviolet light (UVC), the SteriShoe® shoe sanitizer kills the organisms that cause:
Toe nail fungus – Athlete’s foot – Offensive shoe odor
Plus, SteriShoe® is:
- Accepted by the American Podiatric Medical Association
- Very easy, safe and convenient to use
- Completely chemical and drug free
- A must for diabetics as part of their general foot care regiment
Radio Frequency Nerve Ablation
- Radiofrequency is a non-surgical procedure used to relieve acute and chronic pain and other related nerve pain in the foot through the application of radio frequency energy to nervous tissue.
- Radiofrequency (RF) uses current to create temperatures for ablation of the nerves that provide sensation to the heel. Continuous radio frequency current is used to heat a small volume of nerve tissue, thereby disrupting pain signals from that specific area. This procedure has a selective effect on nerve fibers, reducing pain in target areas, but leaving other sensory capabilities intact. Only the nerve that is causing pain will be affected by RF therapy.
- Radiofrequency lesioning is a safe, proven means of treating chronic pain. While this treatment is relatively new for foot pain, physicians have utilized radio frequency for pain relief which dates as far back as the 1930s (1).
- Radiofrequency is performed on patients that have pain duration of at least 3 months, and are unresponsive to conservative therapies. Patients can return to normal activity almost immediately; and most people report long-lasting results, with pain signals blocked for a prolonged periods of time.
- Published studies have reported radiofrequency lesioning relieved pain in 92% of patients using this treatment.